Take note about this and guys, please send this mail to your lady
Friends if you’re care of them.
Through a Rapist’s Eyes (No Joke)
A group of rapists and date rapists in prison were interviewed on
what they look for in a potential victim and here are some interesting facts:
1) The first thing men look for in a potential victim is hairstyle.
They are most likely to go after a woman with a ponytail or other
hairstyle that can easily be grabbed. They are also likely to go after a
woman with long hair. Women with short hair are not common targets.
2) The second thing men look for is clothing. They will look for
women who’s clothing is easy to remove quickly. Many of them carry
scissors around to cut clothing.
3) They also look for women on their mobile phone, searching through
their purse or doing other activities while walking, because they are off
guard and can be easily overpowered.
4) The time of day men are most likely to attack and rape a woman is
in the early morning, between 5 and 8:30 a.m. coz most of working
women will shower before they come out from house to work and they
5) The thing about these men is that they are looking to grab a woman
and quickly move her to a second location, where they don’t have to
worry about getting caught
6) Only 2% said they carried weapons because rape carries a 3 – 5 year
sentence but rape with a weapon is 15 – 20 years.
7) If you put up any kind of a fight at all, they get discouraged
because it only takes a minute or two for them to realize that going after
you isn’t worth it because it will be time-consuming.
8) These men said they would not pick on women who have umbrellas, or
other similar objects that can be used from a distance, in their hands.
Keys are not a deterrent because you have to get really close to the
attacker to use them as a weapon. So, the idea is to convince these
guys you’re not worth it.
9) Several defense mechanisms he taught us are: If someone is following
behind you on a street or in a garage or with you in a lift or stairwell,
look them in the face and ask them a question, like what time is it,
or make general small talk, “I can’t believe it is so cold out here,
we’re in for a bad winter”. Now you’ve seen their face and could
identify them in a line-up, you lose appeal as a target.
10) If someone is coming toward you, hold out your hands in front of
you and yell “Stop” or “Stay back!” Most of the rapists talked to said
they’d leave a woman alone if she yelled or showed that she would not
be afraid to fight back. Again, they are looking for an EASY target.
PLEASE READ, THEN FORWARD THIS TO EVERY WOMAN YOU KNOW! IT’S SIMPLE STUFF BUT IT COULD SAVE LIVES!